- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "chlamydia"
Wrap up or check up
Abnormal vaginal discharge, discharge from the penis, burning sensations while urinating, possible swelling and pain in one or both testicles. These are all possible symptoms of Chlamydia, the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI) on college campuses...
- Posted April 2, 2014