- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "chipotle"
A fast food generation
For college students on a budget, a quick, easy solution is fast food restaurants, which make it more problematic for students to get a balanced diet and to avoid intaking unwanted ingredients, such as trans fat. Sophomore...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Moe’s vs. Chipotle: The burrito battle
Burritos are one of the most popular dishes extracted from Hispanic cultures, and have been embraced all over the globe. Unfortunately, not everyone is awarded the opportunity to experience the mouth-watering cuisines of Central and South America...
- Posted September 19, 2013
RAVE: Chipotle coming to Hamden
Attention burrito lovers! The time has finally come: Chipotle is arriving in Hamden soon. Sure we just got Moe’s, but the more Mexican food, the merrier. Chipotle is conveniently located across the street from the ShopRite plaza...
- Posted January 30, 2013