- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "childrens cancer"
Men’s ice hockey to participate in St. Baldrick’s
The Quinnipiac University men’s ice hockey team has once again teamed up with the St. Baldrick’s Foundation in an effort to raise money toward children cancer research and to improve cancer awareness. On Oct. 14, following the...
- Posted October 10, 2012