- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Children’s Cancer Recovery Foudation"
Fundraising ‘War’ sparks spirit
Quinnipiac athletes competed in a different kind of game this year to raise money for the Children’s Cancer Recovery Foundation.
- Posted February 16, 2011