- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
- Khalid Wakes the Giant
- Bug infestation in Hill Residence Halls
- Playing by her own rules
- Evan’s ascension
- Make every day Earth Day
- New School of Nursing dean appointed
- Students attend international summit in Jordan
- Serving up some good
- Album Review | From madness to ‘Melancholy’
All posts tagged "children"
Not everyone deserves a trophy
As a child, I remember receiving medals for merely participating in a sport. Was I thrilled then? Of course I was. It was a great feeling to earn a medal or trophy for something. As I grew...
- Posted November 6, 2015
A Halloween movie review: ‘Hocus Pocus’
Before watching it for this article, the only thing I knew about “Hocus Pocus” was a rumor (which turned out to be false) that Tina Fey was going to remake it. Imagine my surprise, then, to find...
- Posted October 28, 2014
Students create Long Island anti-bullying organization
With spearheaded anti-bullying campaigns, the United States has been advocating the fight against bullying over the past few years, and two Quinnipiac students in particular have taken special interest in these efforts. Lovanda Brown | The Quinnipiac...
- Posted September 28, 2013