- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "children"
Not everyone deserves a trophy
As a child, I remember receiving medals for merely participating in a sport. Was I thrilled then? Of course I was. It was a great feeling to earn a medal or trophy for something. As I grew...
- Posted November 6, 2015
A Halloween movie review: ‘Hocus Pocus’
Before watching it for this article, the only thing I knew about “Hocus Pocus” was a rumor (which turned out to be false) that Tina Fey was going to remake it. Imagine my surprise, then, to find...
- Posted October 28, 2014
Students create Long Island anti-bullying organization
With spearheaded anti-bullying campaigns, the United States has been advocating the fight against bullying over the past few years, and two Quinnipiac students in particular have taken special interest in these efforts. Lovanda Brown | The Quinnipiac...
- Posted September 28, 2013