- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "childhood cancer"
Bald for a cause
Cancer-survivor Frank Porzio, a junior, was among the more than 100 people who shaved their heads to raise awareness for childhood cancer at Student Programming Board’s St. Baldrick’s event Monday night in Burt Kahn Court. “It just...
- Posted February 12, 2014