- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "chia seeds"
Ancient seeds bring new food trend
Chia seeds are not new, in fact, they’re ancient. The seeds stem back to ancient Mayan and Aztec cultures and believed to give supernatural powers to those who consumed them, according to foodandnutrition.org. The tiny seeds are...
- Posted April 2, 2014