- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
All posts tagged "Cheshire"
Freshman duo hopes to score new club baseball team
The Hamden Braves Baseball Club, started by Brenden Cavaco and Christian Cooper, is hoping to make an appearance and flourish within the Quinnipiac community. Cavaco held a meeting during this past fall semester to scout potential players...
- Posted January 23, 2018
Students bring first case competition to campus
The Consulting Club, the Business Leadership Club and the entrepreneurship department will host the first ever case competition on March 25 and 26. The competition will challenge teams of three to five people to come up with...
- Posted February 22, 2017
Transition program helps people with disabilities
Cheshire School District graduates with a wide range of disabilities are working jobs alongside Quinnipiac University occupational therapy (OT) students and faculty as part of a transition program to prepare and better their social skills for upcoming...
- Posted November 11, 2015
Lights of Hope event brightens community
Thousands of luminaries filled with burning candles lit up the town of Cheshire during its 10th annual Lights of Hope event on Nov. 8. Started in 2005 by Cheshire residents Jenifer and Don Walsh, Cheshire’s Lights of...
- Posted November 12, 2014
Pumpkin coffee reviews
October is here, which means pumpkin-flavored everything. A common classic Fall favorite is pumpkin flavored coffee. Three self-acclaimed coffee lovers went on a journey to Whitney Donut, Cheshire Coffee and Dunkin Donuts to see which place made...
- Posted October 7, 2014
Sudden snowstorm causes power outages, disrupts plans on Halloween
The unexpected nor’easter that swept the East Coast on Saturday has some Quinnipiac students with no electricity and limited transportation for their Halloween festivities.
- Posted October 31, 2011
Cheshire soccer trio reunited
Matt Rothbart, Durval Pereira and Kyle Moscovics have always had a strong bond on the soccer field. Their friendship and history as teammates has existed since they were 8 years old. This year might be the last...
- Posted September 14, 2011