- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Charity Denim"
Theta deals denim for sisters in need
As the fall shopping season arrives, the sisters of Kappa Alpha Theta are helping the Quinnipiac community get an early start. On Tuesday, Sept. 14, they held the third annual Charity Denim event in the Mount Carmel...
- Posted September 22, 2010