- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
All posts tagged "central european institute"
Quinnipiac looks to expand Central European Institute programs
Quinnipiac is looking to expand their global business outreach by digging into the niche Central Europe market. In 2008, the university began the program by founding the István Széchenyi Chair in International Economics to begin relations in...
- Posted February 6, 2018
Hungarian students visit QU
The university welcomed a group of 18 MBA students from Corvinus University in Budapest, Hungary, this week. The students visited the university on Monday and toured Connecticut companies throughout the week. The university has a partnership with...
- Posted April 2, 2014
Novak family gives $1 million to QU
The university received a $1 million donation last week from Pete and Kasia Novak for the Novak Family Polish Chair. This gift was matched by the university, meaning the chair has $2 million to its name. The...
- Posted February 12, 2014