- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey closes out non-conference play with a 4-1 win over Holy Cross
- Dean departure
- Sleeping Giant State Park set to reopen in spring
- Spring spotlight
- Semester of self-care
- Shut down, but not sleeping
- Bill Kohlhepp steps down from his position as Dean of the College of Health Sciences
- Scammers strike again
- Land of the unfree
- If a movie could talk…
All posts tagged "Center for Health and Law Policy"
Expert in health law given new position
The university named Leonard Dwarica director of the School of Law’s Center for Health and Law Policy. In this position, Dwarica will work to build a relationship between law and medical students. Dwarica was the distinguished practitioner...
- Posted September 24, 2013