- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "CCSU"
Women’s lacrosse falls to CCSU 9-8 in 3OT
Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse fell to previously winless Central Connecticut State, 9-8, after an impressive second half comeback on Wednesday afternoon in Hamden. Miscommunication was the reason the Bobcats (2-7) trailed the Blue Devils (1-7) 6-1 at halftime....
- Posted March 30, 2016
Barron’s 25 keep Bobcats undefeated in NEC
The Quinnipiac women’s basketball team pulled away down the stretch on Monday evening as they defeated Central Connecticut State, 82-73. The win improves their record to 17-2 and is the best start in program history. Senior guard...
- Posted January 29, 2013
Frustration continues for baseball
The Quinnipiac baseball team fell to Central Connecticut State University 7-5 in a 12-inning battle on Senior Day.
- Posted May 3, 2011
Bobcats trump Mount St. Mary’s in first round, look forward to Robert Morris rematch [Slideshow, video]
For the third straight year, the Quinnipiac men’s basketball team won its Northeast Conference quarterfinal matchup, as the No. 2 seeded Bobcats beat No. 7 Mount St. Mary’s 78-59 at the TD Bank Sports Center.
- Posted March 3, 2011
Rising up the ranks
In a must-win road game Saturday afternoon, the Bobcats (19-8, 11-5 NEC) took an enormous leap toward second place, beating in-state rival Central Connecticut State University, 68-67, at Detrick Gym in New Britain.
- Posted February 22, 2011
Women’s basketball falls short to CCSU, 61-58
The last time the Quinnipiac women’s basketball team squared off against Central Connecticut State University, Felicia Barron drained a 3-pointer at the buzzer to lift the Bobcats over the Blue Devils. On Saturday, it was CCSU (16-9, 9-6)...
- Posted February 20, 2011