- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "CCMC"
QTHON exceeds fundraising goal by more than $40,000
The fifth annual QTHON broke Quinnipiac records Saturday night when students raised $115,685.13 for the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) and the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center (CCMC). This is more than double what the dance marathon raised last...
- Posted March 8, 2016
Dancing with purpose
This year at the third annual QTHON, more than 900 Quinnipiac students raised $55,018.35 to provide medical treatment for children in financial need. QTHON is a six-hour dance marathon that raises money “For the Kids” and for...
- Posted March 4, 2015