- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Carl Hansen Student Center"
Campus-wide ATMs switch from TD Bank to People’s United Bank
Quinnipiac’s Office of Finance announced the transition in ATMs and banking services across the three campuses from the previous sponsor, TD Bank, to the new 10-year banking partnership, People’s United, on Tuesday, Aug. 14. The new partnership...
- Posted August 28, 2018
RAVE: The new section of the student center
The new student center is the place to be. With its new renovations, the Carl Hansen Student Center provides students with an open space to hang out in between classes, spacious rooms for extracurricular meetings, and a...
- Posted October 17, 2012
Class registration approaching
Class registration bulletins are now available to students in the Carl Hansen Student Center and various buildings on campus. An online version can be found on MyQ where registration dates have also been posted. In order to...
- Posted March 27, 2012
Student center to open next fall
After six months of delays in the demolition and remediation phase, construction is finally beginning on the Carl Hansen Student Center and the tentative date for reopening has been set for the start of next school year.
- Posted September 21, 2011
Makings of a facelift
Carl’s not dying, the student center staff joked during spring break’s move-out period. He’s just getting a facelift.
- Posted March 30, 2011
Student center completion one year away
Once construction is done on the Carl Hansen Student Center, approximately one year from now, the largest meeting room on campus will be on the newly added second floor of Alumni Hall.
- Posted February 2, 2011
Student organizations will lose Mt. Carmel offices
Starting this spring break, Quinnipiac’s student organizations will have to move from their offices and lockers in the Carl Hansen Student Center, and some won’t have another place to go.
- Posted January 26, 2011