- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
All posts tagged "career development"
Don’t delete your opportunities
Just about every week, we get emails from our advisors, professors and department heads informing us of various opportunities. The vast majority of us, it seems, quickly click the delete button. Why would we take any second...
- Posted April 15, 2016
Students attend annual career fair
Each year students get decked out in their best attire to market themselves at the university-wide career fair. The career fair is an annual event that helps students get in contact with high-end companies and get some...
- Posted October 19, 2015
The search begins
As the year comes to a close, students across campus are scrambling to find a summer job or internship to fit their major. To accommodate its 6,542 undergraduate students, Quinnipiac has numerous career-development resources for students to...
- Posted March 25, 2015