- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "candy"
RAVE: A treat for all ages
Fall is a season of change. Outfits get warmer while the weather gets cooler. Pumpkin food comes back, everything from pumpkin spice to pumpkin seeds. Apple cider and apple cider doughnuts can be found at virtually every...
- Posted October 26, 2016
Rave: candy returns to the cafe
Candy connoisseurs rejoice: the cafe candy is back on campus. Last semester the candy dispensers in the Mount Carmel cafe mysteriously disappeared without any notice or explanation. It was unclear whether Chartwells or an outside company implemented...
- Posted January 28, 2015
Wreck: no more candy at the caf
The candy bar in the main cafeteria on the Mount Carmel campus was dismantled a few weeks ago, but to students, it seems like a much longer time. Once a popular destination for students to get their...
- Posted December 2, 2014
Rave: a classic Halloween staple
Yellow, orange, white. Quick, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? If you didn’t answer with an immediate “candy corn,” we need to talk. What’s not to love about these tiny triangles? The certain sweetness about...
- Posted October 28, 2014