- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "campus"
Uber driver arrested after allegedly following student to her residence hall
The Public Safety Department issued a ‘timely warning’ regarding an ongoing investigation of an Uber driver that allegedly followed a female student onto the Mt. Carmel campus and entered a residence hall on Friday. Driver Sean Brozek,...
- Posted November 30, 2018
Man’s Best Therapist
Allison Roethke has a lot on her plate. The sophomore communications major and Division I hockey player is tasked with balancing a 12-credit course load alongside three to four hours on the ice per day. How does...
- Posted February 27, 2018
University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
From the Rocky Top Student Center to the Arnold Bernhard Library, Quinnipiac has implemented gender-neutral restrooms in various buildings across the Mount Carmel, York Hill and North Haven campuses. Students are eager to see more gender-neutral facilities...
- Posted March 29, 2017
- Posted March 2, 2016
The things we cannot see
College campuses are a great place for making friends, learning new things, and having fun. Many people can see the benefits of living in such an enjoyable and beautiful environment like Quinnipiac. Yet under the microscope, colleges...
- Posted February 25, 2015
Yik Yak app here to stay
Some universities have banned the app from their campus, but Quinnipiac says it has no intention of making similar efforts to remove Yik Yak for good. Should Quinnipiac ban its students from using the popular app...
- Posted February 10, 2015
Let’s talk about it
Companies across the country are promising to put an end to sexual assault on college campuses. Organizations such as the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the mass media company Viacom have signed President Obama’s “It’s On...
- Posted November 19, 2014
School of Law to move to North Haven by 2014
Quinnipiac University’s School of Law is projected to move to the North Haven campus by the summer of 2014, which will affect many current law students and those who plan to attend in the next few years....
- Posted February 20, 2013