- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "Cafeteria"
University announces dining changes for fall semester
After numerous rumors circulating throughout the student body, Chartwells and the University officially announced the changes that will be made in dining on-campus throughout the fall 2017 semester on April 10. There will be more options for...
- Posted April 12, 2017
Wreck: Confused and alarmed
Unless you have a ceramic plate to return or date with Arnold Bernard, chances are that you use the back door to leave the cafe. You know, the one by the bathrooms that threatened an emergency alarm...
- Posted April 21, 2015
Wreck: no more candy at the caf
The candy bar in the main cafeteria on the Mount Carmel campus was dismantled a few weeks ago, but to students, it seems like a much longer time. Once a popular destination for students to get their...
- Posted December 2, 2014
SGA, Chartwells make cafe changes
Chartwells and the Student Government Association are working together to enact changes to both Café Q on the Mount Carmel campus, and the Rocky Top Café on York Hill campus, according to . Associate Director of Dining...
- Posted October 10, 2012