- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "caf"
Bobcat buzz: cafe mishap
As I pulled on my Soffe shorts and ragged sweatshirt on a sunny Saturday morning, my stomach was begging to be fed. I had a four hour shift coming up nice and early, so I was intent...
- Posted September 21, 2016
Wreck: Lines, lines and more lines
When noon rolls around, the dining hall becomes complete chaos. Because using trays is social suicide, trying to balance all of your food while people bump into you with backpacks is the norm of this crowded situation....
- Posted September 14, 2016
Wreck: Kiosk chaos
Dear Chartwells, The all-day smoothie line in the cafe was the best thing to ever happen to me. I am a picky eater and also a vegetarian, so seeing a station that incorporated fresh fruit made me...
- Posted April 26, 2016
- Posted February 17, 2016
Wreck: no more candy at the caf
The candy bar in the main cafeteria on the Mount Carmel campus was dismantled a few weeks ago, but to students, it seems like a much longer time. Once a popular destination for students to get their...
- Posted December 2, 2014
WRECK: Au Bon Pain Debut
Do you like long lines? What about horrible service? You’re in luck because Au Bon Pain just opened on campus. It was exciting to have a new place to eat, so when it opened last Tuesday, I...
- Posted September 19, 2012