- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "burt kahn"
Artist Preview: WQAQ’s ‘FestapaTWOza’
WQAQ is hosting their second annual music festival on Friday, April 5 at 5:30 p.m., appropriately named “FestapaTWOoza.” But before taking advantage of the free food and tunes in Burt Kahn Court, here is a cheat sheet...
- Posted April 3, 2013
Phi Sigma Sigma hosts 24-hour Rock-A-Thon
Families visiting for Parents, Family and Alumni Weekend were able to see a unique sight: 28 students in rocking chairs. Phi Sigma Sigma hosted “Rock-A-Thon” last weekend to raise money for the National Kidney Foundation. The...
- Posted October 17, 2012
Intern Queen urges students to take initiative
Quinnipiac welcomed back the “Intern Queen,” Lauren Berger on Tuesday night in Burt Kahn Court where she stressed the advantages of being an intern to students. Berger succeeded to engage the audience by emphasizing tips on...
- Posted October 11, 2012
Headphone Disco hits Quinnipiac
The relatively recent fad of silent dance parties made an appearance in Burt Kahn Court Saturday, Sept. 29. The Student Programming Board held its first “Headphone Disco,” adding a twist to Bobcats’ typical weekend night. Attendees were...
- Posted October 2, 2012