- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
All posts tagged "Bryant Bulldogs"
Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Bryant
The Quinnipiac women’s volleyball team was defeated Wednesday by the Bryant Bulldogs 3-0 (20-25, 16-25, 10-25). The Bobcats (1-15) stayed close throughout the first set never trailing by more than four until the final point. The Bobcats...
- Posted September 29, 2011
Women’s tennis overcome rain in Day 1 of Eastern Championships
Despite severe rain showers, an adopted scoring system and having to move play indoors, the Quinnipiac women’s tennis team remained in the hunt. Juniors Rachel Cantor and Sarah Viebrock both advanced in their respective singles’ flights on...
- Posted September 24, 2011
Softball sweeps Bryant
Behind two wins from pitcher Heather Schwartzburg, the Quinnipiac softball team swept Bryant in Sunday’s doubleheader, 4-2, and 6-3.
- Posted April 12, 2011
Men’s lacrosse first NEC win a classic
The first-ever NEC game for the Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse team was a memorable one as the Bobcats defeated Bryant 13-12 on a last-second goal.
- Posted April 5, 2011
Men’s basketball avenges collapse
The double-digit lead in the second half never vanished as the Bobcats cruised to an 80-60 victory.
- Posted February 17, 2011