- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Bruce Koeppen"
Alumni donate $1 million to School of Medicine
William and Barbara Weldon, a Quinnipiac alumni couple, recently made a $1 million donation to the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine to create the William and Barbara Weldon Chair in Rehabilitation Medicine. The university will...
- Posted September 18, 2013
School of Medicine nearly complete
Approximately 75 percent of the new building on the North Haven campus is fully constructed to hold the School of Medicine, Dean of the School of Medicine Bruce Koeppen said. Faculty will begin moving into the new...
- Posted February 12, 2013
Lahey announces medical school dean
President John Lahey today announced Dr. Bruce Koeppen’s appointment as the founding dean of Quinnipiac University’s School of Medicine.
- Posted September 30, 2010