- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "Brown"
Cait’s Column: With Quinnipiac’s weekend sweep came an attitude shift
“We got really fired up for that game (against Clarkson) and that’s what we need to bring to every single game from here on out.” The difference four days can make. On Tuesday, Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey...
- Posted February 8, 2018
Cait’s Column: Has Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey turned the corner?
“If the guys are going to buy-in like they did tonight and last night, we’re going to win a lot of games this year too,” Pecknold said. It was packed, it was loud and it was a...
- Posted November 24, 2017
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey downs Brown, 5-0
It took five games, but the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team finally found its first ECAC win of the season with a 5-0 victory over Brown on Friday night at the Frank Perrotti, Jr. Arena. While the...
- Posted November 17, 2017
Men’s ice hockey team prepares for Brown in ECAC Tournament First Round Series
After finishing ECAC play with 27 points, fifth-seeded Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey will take on 12th-seeded Brown in the first round of the ECAC playoffs at home. The winner of the best-of-three game series will face fourth-seeded...
- Posted March 1, 2017
Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
The Quinnipiac men’s basketball team traveled to Providence, Rhode Island in a non-conference matchup against Brown University on Thursday night. Despite a second straight 20-point performance by freshman Mikey Dixon, the Bobcats ultimately fell to the Bears,...
- Posted December 30, 2016
Four teams, one goal: Conference title on the line
Atlantic City, N.J. has always been home to the nightlife, the casinos, the beaches… Since 2011, however, it has been home to the ECAC men’s ice hockey championship. The Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey travels to Atlantic City...
- Posted March 20, 2013
Quinnipiac 2, Brown 2
Women’s hockey comes to a draw after Saturday’s game against Brown at TD Bank Sports Center
- Posted November 5, 2011
Men’s ice hockey ties Brown
The Bobcats missed an opportunity to move into seventh place in the ECAC and get closer to home ice in the first round of the playoffs.
- Posted February 19, 2011