- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
All posts tagged "Brittany Lyons"
Seeley makes changes, preps for home stretch
With just six games left in the regular reason, every game is crucial for the Bobcats. And it begins with this weekend when the Bobcats travel to Harvard and Dartmouth. The Bobcats sit in a three-way tie...
- Posted February 1, 2012
Women’s hockey: underdogs to powerhouse
After consecutive winning seasons, expectations for the program are at an all-time high as indicated by their number nine preseason ranking.
- Posted October 12, 2011
‘Cats can’t hold big lead again, lose in OT
Friday night the women’s ice hockey team led by three goals, only to allow the Maine Black Bears to score four unanswered goals to take the win. Saturday afternoon seemed like a recurring nightmare.Leading by three going...
- Posted October 9, 2011
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey blows 3-0 lead
The Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team squandered away a 3-0 lead in its home-opener Friday and fell to Maine, 4-3. Brittany Lyons had two points in the game and put the Bobcats (1-2) up 3-0 just 41...
- Posted October 7, 2011
Women’s ice hockey blanks Durham Jr. Lightning
The Quinnipiac women’s hockey team hosted an exhibition match against the Durham Jr. Lightning on Saturday and defeated them 7-0. Quinnipiac saw six different skaters score in the game. Junior Brittany Lyons recorded two goals and an...
- Posted September 25, 2011
Lyons lights lamp in final seconds for game-winner [QBSN audio of final minute]
Last season, the Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team played a pair of overtime games in its quarterfinal series against RPI. With the score tied at 1 in the third period on Friday night, it looked like Game...
- Posted February 26, 2011
Women’s hockey downs Union
The Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team extended its unbeaten streak against Union to 19 games on Saturday when the Bobcats displayed their dominance with a 4-0 victory.
- Posted February 15, 2011
QU’s shorthander swings game
For two consecutive nights, Quinnipiac freshman Kelly Babstock scored a spectacular shorthanded goal. But only the one on the second night turned out to help the team.
- Posted February 1, 2011
Women’s ice hockey lets 2-0 lead slip away late
The strategy is simple: put pressure on the Bobcat defense to create more scoring opportunities, and then the offense will respond. Clarkson tried it out, and it worked. The Golden Knights scored three unanswered goals to come...
- Posted January 28, 2011