- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "breast cancer"
Health Services offers tests, advice about breast cancer
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Quinnipiac’s Student Health Services have joined the fight against breast cancer in full force. One in eight women living in the United States will develop invasive breast cancer over...
- Posted October 14, 2015
Lymphedema: an underexposed illness
On Sunday Oct. 20, the Student Occupational Therapy Association hosted its second annual CompOTition event to raise awareness for lymphedema, a complication commonly seen in breast cancer survivors. The event raised money for the Brace for L.I.F.E....
- Posted October 24, 2013
QuinniPR brings breast cancer awareness to campus
In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, members of QuinniPR, the public relations organization, sold pink hair extensions in the Piazza on Thursday, Oct. 10, to support the Susan G. Komen Foundation and to spread breast...
- Posted October 17, 2013
QPR and RHC host Passionately Pink for the Cure
People anxiously waited to show their support for breast cancer last Wednesday afternoon at the Carl Hansen Student Center Rotunda. QuinniPR (QPR), partnered with Residence Hall Council (RHC) for Passionately Pink for the Cure to raise money...
- Posted October 16, 2012