- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
All posts tagged "breast cancer"
Health Services offers tests, advice about breast cancer
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Quinnipiac’s Student Health Services have joined the fight against breast cancer in full force. One in eight women living in the United States will develop invasive breast cancer over...
- Posted October 14, 2015
Lymphedema: an underexposed illness
On Sunday Oct. 20, the Student Occupational Therapy Association hosted its second annual CompOTition event to raise awareness for lymphedema, a complication commonly seen in breast cancer survivors. The event raised money for the Brace for L.I.F.E....
- Posted October 24, 2013
QuinniPR brings breast cancer awareness to campus
In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, members of QuinniPR, the public relations organization, sold pink hair extensions in the Piazza on Thursday, Oct. 10, to support the Susan G. Komen Foundation and to spread breast...
- Posted October 17, 2013
QPR and RHC host Passionately Pink for the Cure
People anxiously waited to show their support for breast cancer last Wednesday afternoon at the Carl Hansen Student Center Rotunda. QuinniPR (QPR), partnered with Residence Hall Council (RHC) for Passionately Pink for the Cure to raise money...
- Posted October 16, 2012