- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "breaking"
Person arrested on Mount Carmel campus
Hamden Police Department was called to Mount Carmel Ave. on Monday, Sept. 3 at 1:50 p.m. on reckless endangerment, according to a Hamden PD daily activity log. Josiah Chad Diaz-Cregan, an 18-year-old Meriden resident, was arrested for...
- Posted September 4, 2018
Student arrested for drug possession
A junior was arrested on Tuesday, Dec. 1 for possession of several drugs, according to the Hamden Police. Police arrested Kyle Shapiro, 21, after Public Safety discovered he had a large amount of marijuana in his...
- Posted December 3, 2015
Drucker promoted to VP, dean of students
By Julia Perkins and Sarah Doiron Monique Drucker, current associate vice president of student affairs, has been appointed to become the next vice president and dean of students, effective April 1, the university announced Tuesday. “This appointment...
- Posted March 31, 2015
This is Me: Breaking tradition
It’s 6 a.m on a Wednesday on a cold February morning in Granby. Debora Timms, 47, checks her phone for emails and messages before she faces the day. Timms tells her two children living with her it’s...
- Posted February 25, 2015
BREAKING: Domino’s delivery man robbed near York Hill
UPDATE: 5:15 pm A Domino’s Pizza delivery man was robbed at gunpoint near York Hill early Tuesday morning, according to Chief of Public Safety David Barger. The gunman robbed the 25 year-old delivery man of his money,...
- Posted December 9, 2014
BREAKING: CAS evacuated after reported fire
The College of Arts and Sciences was evacuated this morning after a reported fire in the basement of CAS1. Some students and teachers who were in the building reported seeing smoke coming from the basement. The Hamden...
- Posted December 5, 2014