- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "breach of peace"
Quinnipiac men’s basketball players to appear in court Wednesday
Quinnipiac men’s basketball players James Johnson and Ike Azotam will appear in Meriden Superior Court this morning at 10 to continue the hearing that was postponed pending a supplemental Hamden Police report at the request of defense...
- Posted November 15, 2011