- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "breach of peace"
Quinnipiac men’s basketball players to appear in court Wednesday
Quinnipiac men’s basketball players James Johnson and Ike Azotam will appear in Meriden Superior Court this morning at 10 to continue the hearing that was postponed pending a supplemental Hamden Police report at the request of defense...
- Posted November 15, 2011