- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "Brad Pitt"
Brangelina: Love is dead
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: power couple extraordinaire. Their steamy affair in 2004’s “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” led to a 12-year romance that involved slaying it on the red carpet and traveling to the ends of the...
- Posted September 28, 2016
‘Moneyball’ a hit, fit for all audiences
Films that hit bumps in the road during production often end up spiraling into the infinite wormhole of forgotten flops. Thankfully for movie-goers, Bennett Miller's "Moneyball" did the exact opposite, establishing itself as one of the best...
- Posted September 24, 2011