- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "Bootcamp"
Get your butt kicked at Bootcamp
This past Thursday I headed to the gym on Mount Carmel campus and went upstairs to Studio B. The exercise class was called “Bootcamp,” but “You’re going to feel this the next day” is what it should’ve...
- Posted April 10, 2013
You know you’re getting a good workout when the instructor has to remind you to breathe. At least that’s what I kept telling myself on Thursday afternoon as I struggled through senior instructor Saba Shahid’s “Bollywood Boot...
- Posted October 10, 2012