- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "bone marrow"
Be The Match
Gamma Phi Beta along with Love Your Melon brought The Icla Da Silva Foundation, a recruitment center for Be The Match, to the Mount Carmel Campus on Thursday April 26. The event gave students the opportunity to...
- Posted May 2, 2017
Bone Marrow Registry Drive gives students a chance to save a life
Senior Victoria Vigilanti isn’t just a goaltender for the Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team. She is also a candidate to donate her matched bone marrow. Her team had originally participated in the bone marrow drive at Quinnipiac...
- Posted March 26, 2013
PA students support bone marrow registry
Quinnipiac students last Thursday recognized that an estimated 22,000 adults and 700 children in the United States will lose their lives to leukemia this year, according to the Institute for Justice, an American Civil Liberties firm. More...
- Posted October 12, 2011