- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "bone marrow"
Be The Match
Gamma Phi Beta along with Love Your Melon brought The Icla Da Silva Foundation, a recruitment center for Be The Match, to the Mount Carmel Campus on Thursday April 26. The event gave students the opportunity to...
- Posted May 2, 2017
Bone Marrow Registry Drive gives students a chance to save a life
Senior Victoria Vigilanti isn’t just a goaltender for the Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team. She is also a candidate to donate her matched bone marrow. Her team had originally participated in the bone marrow drive at Quinnipiac...
- Posted March 26, 2013
PA students support bone marrow registry
Quinnipiac students last Thursday recognized that an estimated 22,000 adults and 700 children in the United States will lose their lives to leukemia this year, according to the Institute for Justice, an American Civil Liberties firm. More...
- Posted October 12, 2011