- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
All posts tagged "bobcatnet"
BobcatNet’s server isn’t ‘Living the Legend’
Lately, the tech center has been getting more student inquiries than the typical freshman problems of setting up Microsoft Office and printing, according to a senior and staff member of the tech center, Melanie Nyarko. The newest...
- Posted October 6, 2016
Wreck: Online ticket mayhem
The anxiety was mounting over the most anticipated men’s ice hockey game of the season, and Quinnipiac’s student body swarmed to BobcatNet in hopes of scoring a coveted ticket to the QU vs. Yale game. With seconds...
- Posted November 14, 2013
An improved BobcatNet for fall 2014
Students will see a faster campus network by the beginning of the fall 2014 semester, thanks to the freshman cabinet of the Student Government Association’s proposal to improve BobcatNet, according to freshman class president Chris Desilets. The...
- Posted November 11, 2013
iOS 7 slows BobcatNet
When Apple released the iOS 7 upgrade on Sept. 18, students rushed to download it onto their iPhones. An estimated 15,000 devices were upgraded to the iOS 7 on campus last week, causing BobcatNet to slow down,...
- Posted September 27, 2013
BobcatNet getting full upgrade
Quinnipiac students are accustomed to renovations, but the school’s latest project is one that has gone largely unnoticed. Beginning last summer, Quinnipiac University has been working hard to upgrade BobcatNet, its wireless network. Partnered with Aruba Networks,...
- Posted March 6, 2013