- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "bobcat net"
Slow BobcatNet frustrates students
This past week, the lack of wireless connection and the snail-like speed of the internet has been worse than usual. Executive Director of Technology Infrastructure John Scott manages a variety of groups that handle different areas of...
- Posted October 22, 2015
More users, more problems
On any given day, Bobcat Net hosts Internet access to 22,409 devices. With so many people connected to the network, when the Internet access malfunctions, many will notice. On Oct. 8 at 4:11 p.m., a combination of...
- Posted October 16, 2012
WRECK: Do your job, Bobcat Net
There aren’t many things considered an absolute necessity, but college students probably agree that a solid Wi-Fi connection is a must. With the tuition we pay to attend Quinnipiac, frequent interruption in Bobcat Net’s connection just isn’t...
- Posted October 10, 2012