- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "Black Friday"
I have feelings too
Black Friday is known for being a mess. People think they get a pass to be ruthless and throw elbows to get the last Xbox One at Target or the last pair of Bailey Bow Ties at...
- Posted December 7, 2016
Black Friday: It’s the scariest time of the year
This year, I was one of the 212 million people who participated in the shopping frenzy, and it was one of the most miserable mornings I’ve ever experienced.
- Posted December 5, 2010