- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Best Buddies"
Respect is the new R-Word
Everyone knows the harmful impact of being called names. This is especially true for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Quinnipiac Best Buddies, however, aims to spread awareness about the harmful impact of the r-word and...
- Posted March 6, 2018
Best Buddies dance the night away
Students and the Board of Directors for Best Buddies Connecticut danced the night away at the Best Buddies dance on Sept. 20 to kick off the year. Best Buddies is a nonprofit organization that works with individuals...
- Posted September 26, 2013
Hoop field trip brings smiles for Best Buddies
Quinnipiac’s men’s basketball team saw an entirely new cheering squad at Saturday’s game against Mount St. Mary’s.
- Posted December 8, 2010