- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "beauty"
Everyone needs to pamper and spoil themselves. Splurging on expensive products and raved-about beauty staples may sound relaxing and rejuvenating. However, some of these products have hidden chemicals that can do damage to your skin, hair and...
- Posted April 10, 2018
Which came first: the egg or the… tampon? Beauty trends are all always up and coming, but have we taken it a little too far? 2017 hasn’t been around that long yet, but some of the weirdest...
- Posted April 5, 2017
The ‘Belle’ of the box office
In this tale as old as time, Disney brought new meaning to the words “love story.” Breathtaking. That’s one word that comes to mind when many think of the 2017 live action adaptation of Disney’s classic “Beauty...
- Posted March 29, 2017
Fall into winter: Face first
- Posted November 2, 2016
Squeaky clean! The natural way
- Posted October 12, 2016
Residential Life asks: ‘What is beauty?’
Residential Life will host a Beauty Fair on Oct. 10 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Carl Hansen Student Center piazza. The event is meant to teach students about the various standards of beauty around...
- Posted October 8, 2013