- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "basketball trial"
Quinnipiac men’s basketball trial postponed
Quinnipiac men’s basketball players Ike Azotam and James Johnson appeared in court today to testify, but the trial was postponed pending a supplemental Hamden Police report requested by defense attorney Thomas Lynch. Under Judge Philip Scarpellino’s approval,...
- Posted October 24, 2011