- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "basketball trial"
Quinnipiac men’s basketball trial postponed
Quinnipiac men’s basketball players Ike Azotam and James Johnson appeared in court today to testify, but the trial was postponed pending a supplemental Hamden Police report requested by defense attorney Thomas Lynch. Under Judge Philip Scarpellino’s approval,...
- Posted October 24, 2011