- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Barbie"
Plastic, not so fantastic?
The millennial generation is commonly referred to as the most narcissistic generation the world has yet to see. An obsession with all things material, crippling vanity and an insatiable need for validation are our generation’s defining traits....
- Posted September 26, 2017
WRECK of the week: Barbie
Suddenly, Barbie doesn’t look like the kind of doll Ken can bring home to his mother.
- Posted October 25, 2011