- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "ban"
Public Safety lifts ban on Uber
Students will now be able to catch an Uber safely after the Department of Public Safety’s decision to allow them on campus, according to the Chief of Public Safety Edgar Rodriguez. This change in policy is not...
- Posted September 12, 2015
Yik Yak app here to stay
Some universities have banned the app from their campus, but Quinnipiac says it has no intention of making similar efforts to remove Yik Yak for good. Should Quinnipiac ban its students from using the popular app...
- Posted February 10, 2015
Ban on bags in California
Picture this scene: you are at the beach in beautiful California, splashing through the waves, and your foot gets caught in a gross plastic bag that is adrift in the water. Or you are fishing and think...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Don’t smoke but don’t ban
I don’t smoke. I’ve never felt compelled to start and I probably never will. That being said, I do not vilify smokers as many do. I can walk by a man with a cigarette and remain quite...
- Posted March 7, 2013