- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
All posts tagged "ban"
Public Safety lifts ban on Uber
Students will now be able to catch an Uber safely after the Department of Public Safety’s decision to allow them on campus, according to the Chief of Public Safety Edgar Rodriguez. This change in policy is not...
- Posted September 12, 2015
Yik Yak app here to stay
Some universities have banned the app from their campus, but Quinnipiac says it has no intention of making similar efforts to remove Yik Yak for good. Should Quinnipiac ban its students from using the popular app...
- Posted February 10, 2015
Ban on bags in California
Picture this scene: you are at the beach in beautiful California, splashing through the waves, and your foot gets caught in a gross plastic bag that is adrift in the water. Or you are fishing and think...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Don’t smoke but don’t ban
I don’t smoke. I’ve never felt compelled to start and I probably never will. That being said, I do not vilify smokers as many do. I can walk by a man with a cigarette and remain quite...
- Posted March 7, 2013