- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "awareness"
April is a month dedicated to raising awareness for major health risks among Americans. Many organizations work extensively to stress the importance maintaining a strong physical and mental health. They hold numerous events locally, regionally, and nationally...
- Posted April 12, 2017
Stop blaming ignorance
Our generation is living in a society that is working very hard to be more inclusive than previous generations. This is a society that strives for political correctness, equality and social justice. Many of the changes that...
- Posted January 27, 2016
No shave November
Many students are participating in No Shave November, but not everyone knows the purpose behind it. According to no-shave.org, “the goal of No-Shave November is to grow awareness by embracing our hair, which many cancer patients lose,...
- Posted November 4, 2014
University honors Islamic Awareness week
This week the university is celebrating Islamic Awareness week. Students can try on a traditional Muslim head at the Muslim Student Association’s event on Friday from 9 a.m. to noon in the Carl Hansen Student Center. The...
- Posted March 5, 2014