- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "Aunt Chiladas"
Student by day, DJ by night
If you go to Aunt Chilada’s, Toad’s Place, Greek Life formals or even some campus events, you may see senior FanonX Rogers as the DJ. “I love when I think of something on the fly,” Rogers said....
- Posted September 28, 2016
You’re not funny
Last Friday night, I was celebrating the start of senior year at Aunt Chilada’s. It was great to see old friends and meet new people, until a man I don’t even know tried to set me up...
- Posted September 9, 2015
Caution: for seniors only
Where are you going on a Friday night? If you’re 21, you already know the answer. Aunt Chiladas, on Whitney Avenue, is a ‘do or die’ kind of bar.
- Posted September 28, 2011