- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "Aunt Chiladas"
Student by day, DJ by night
If you go to Aunt Chilada’s, Toad’s Place, Greek Life formals or even some campus events, you may see senior FanonX Rogers as the DJ. “I love when I think of something on the fly,” Rogers said....
- Posted September 28, 2016
You’re not funny
Last Friday night, I was celebrating the start of senior year at Aunt Chilada’s. It was great to see old friends and meet new people, until a man I don’t even know tried to set me up...
- Posted September 9, 2015
Caution: for seniors only
Where are you going on a Friday night? If you’re 21, you already know the answer. Aunt Chiladas, on Whitney Avenue, is a ‘do or die’ kind of bar.
- Posted September 28, 2011