- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Attorney general"
Rave: First black female attorney general
After 165 days of waiting, Loretta Lynch became the new attorney general last week. She is the first black woman to serve as attorney general and will be replacing Eric Holder. Lynch graduated from Harvard College and...
- Posted April 29, 2015
Attorney general debate heats up
Democrat George Jepson went so far as to discuss Brad Pitt’s body in Monday’s attorney general debate with Republican Martha Dean, while Dean shot back with criticism of Jepson’s tenure as Connecticut Senate Majority Leader. In the...
- Posted October 12, 2010