- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "athletic fields"
Planning and Zoning approves new athletic fields
Hamden’s Planning and Zoning Commission has approved the proposal for adding new athletic fields near Sleeping Giant State Park. In a recent memorandum from Daniel Kops, the acting town planner of Hamden, the Planning and Zoning Commission...
- Posted August 31, 2016
The Zoning Board of Appeals denied the university’s proposed lighting for its athletic fields on Oct. 15. The university’s proposal was denied for several issues, such as requesting lighting on the field above the height regulations set...
- Posted November 2, 2015
Inland Wetland ‘okay’s’ new athletic fields
The Hamden Inland Wetland Commission approved the university’s application to upgrade its athletic fields on the Mount Carmel campus. Now the university must submit an application to the Hamden Planning and Zoning Commission before it can build...
- Posted February 4, 2015