- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
All posts tagged "assault"
The Clery Act
The university has released its annual Jeanne Clery Act Report, displaying the crime on campus for the past year. The report, which displays statistics for fire incidents, burglary, theft, assault, violence against women, manslaughter and murder, shows...
- Posted October 19, 2016
‘You did nothing wrong’
One in four women are raped in college. Sixty percent of rapes are not reported. Ninety-seven percent of rapists are never incarcerated. These are the chilling statistics that Quinnipiac University students were introduced to on Tuesday, March...
- Posted April 7, 2015
Student injured in alleged fight
A student was injured in an alleged assault at Andale’s Bar on 3307 Whitney Ave. on Oct. 11, according to a press release from the Hamden Police Department. The 19-year-old student got into a verbal fight with...
- Posted October 11, 2013
Quinnipiac men’s basketball players to appear in court Wednesday
Quinnipiac men’s basketball players James Johnson and Ike Azotam will appear in Meriden Superior Court this morning at 10 to continue the hearing that was postponed pending a supplemental Hamden Police report at the request of defense...
- Posted November 15, 2011