- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "Army"
PR campaign holds student veterans panel
As part of its public relations campaign to raise awareness for student veterans, the PRSSA Bateman Competition team “Bridging the Gap” held a panel on Tuesday, March 2 featuring three student veterans at Quinnipiac. “We thought that...
- Posted March 5, 2016
In honor of Veterans Day on Wednesday, Public Safety Officer Kevin Devaney decorated the Mount Carmel bookstore display windows with hundreds of pieces of military history. With more than 20 uniforms, 19 helmets and a plethora of...
- Posted November 11, 2015
Rave: domestic abuse ad grabs attention
A few weeks ago “the dress” went viral all over social media. It was simply a photo of a dress that either looked black and blue to some people or white and gold to others. All of...
- Posted March 25, 2015
News outside the Quinnipiac campus
College student studying abroad found dead It was confirmed on Saturday that 21-year-old John Durkin, a Bates College student who was studying abroad in Italy, was found dead, according to NBC Connecticut. The undergraduate, who went missing...
- Posted February 26, 2014
Quinnipiac downs first-place Army
The days leading up to Saturday’s match against Army were full of doubt and uncertainty for the Quinnipiac women’s rugby team. The game had been cancelled on the morning of Oct. 3 due to the government shutdown,...
- Posted October 5, 2013