- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "anesthesia"
Anesthesia program approved
The Office of Higher Education approved the nurse anesthesia program on Monday, March 31, beginning the week of May 17. The program will offer two options of a full-time, three-year, post-baccalaureate DNP for nurses with experience in...
- Posted April 15, 2014