- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "amp"
Consume with caution: the hidden dangers of energy drinks
Jittery and dizzy, Anais Fournier was rushed to the hospital after her pulse failed and her heart began to palpitate erratically. The 14-year-old girl of Hagerstown, Md. passed away on Dec. 23, 2011. Her autopsy revealed she...
- Posted February 20, 2013
Energy drinks eliminated from Café Q, but still at Den
Citing meal plan budget constraints and health reasons, Chartwells eliminated energy drinks from Café Q yesterday, Chartwells Director Leean Spalding said.
- Posted April 20, 2011