- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "American Marketing Association"
Views on Campus: Thoughts from a sorority member
By Kelly Leavitt Let’s play a game. Write down every stereotype you have about Quinnipiac sororities. Did any of these words come up? Snotty. Self-centered. Ditzy. Cliquey. Now, I don’t hold this against you. I’ve seen...
- Posted November 14, 2013