- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "American Cancer Society"
Painting Hamden Pink
Across Town In honor of breast cancer awareness month this October, Hamden is literally painted pink. Hamden resident Nancy Juliano spearheaded the Paint Hamden Pink initiative last year after she volunteered to help the daughter of one...
- Posted October 16, 2018
What happened to Relay?
In recent years, Quinnipiac University’s annual Relay for Life event has seen a drop in participants and overall money raised. The walk was held on the Quad, Saturday Sept. 29. The eight-hour-long walk-a-thon sponsored by the American...
- Posted October 2, 2018
Relay returns after more than a year-long hiatus
Relay for Life returned to Quinnipiac on Sept. 11 after a hiatus during the 2014-2015 academic year. The overnight fundraising walk took place on the Mount Carmel campus from Friday at 6 p.m. until Saturday at 6...
- Posted September 15, 2015
Hamden salon hosts Cut-a-thon to fight cancer
The David Dio Hair Studio in Hamden held a Cut-a-Thon this past Sunday, offering $20 haircuts and $15 pink hair extensions. All proceeds were donated to the American Cancer Society’s 2010 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
- Posted October 19, 2010