- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "alumni"
Latest with Lahey
The Chronicle sat down with President John Lahey for an interview on the future of the university and the issues it has faced this year. While the university has focused on growing its campus, programs and enrollment...
- Posted April 20, 2016
SPB will not release Fetty Wap tickets to graduate students, alumni
As undergraduates get excited for the Fetty Wap concert approaching in April, graduate students and QU alumni will not be joining in on the fun. Tickets to the Wake the Giant Spring Concert were released on Monday,...
- Posted March 1, 2016
Kricket launches new phone app
The Kricket web app that was introduced in March 2014 by Quinnipiac alumni is being relaunched into a new phone app that allows users to post comments and emojis from their location. Connor Croteau, Tom Nassr and...
- Posted July 9, 2015
The search begins
As the year comes to a close, students across campus are scrambling to find a summer job or internship to fit their major. To accommodate its 6,542 undergraduate students, Quinnipiac has numerous career-development resources for students to...
- Posted March 25, 2015
Alumni donate $1 million to School of Medicine
William and Barbara Weldon, a Quinnipiac alumni couple, recently made a $1 million donation to the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine to create the William and Barbara Weldon Chair in Rehabilitation Medicine. The university will...
- Posted September 18, 2013
Alumni Affairs’ associate director charged with DUI
Christopher Zavodsky, associate director of alumni affairs and parent relations, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence around midnight on Feb. 1, according to Hamden Police. According to the police statement, Zavodsky’s vehicle struck two...
- Posted February 7, 2013