- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Alice Holland"
New Director of Student Health Services
Alice Holland of Fairfield was named director of student health services on Monday. Holland will manage the health services budget, train health service professionals and work study staff and supervise student health services personnel. Previously, Holland was...
- Posted October 1, 2013